A Truly Unique School
What if there was a school...
- that starts at 9:55am giving students more time to sleep?
- where every day starts with fitness, yoga, Pilates, or dance?
- where there is "No Homework Ever!" and no need to hire tutors because there are teacher supervised work periods and a few more school hours?
- that emphasizes real-life, hands-on, engaging and challenging learning experiences in the outdoors?
- where 25-35+ overnight trip days are included in tuition?
- that has an OE3 Outdoor Ecological and Experiential Education program that covers curriclcum expectations in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and the AP, and Pre-AP curriculums?
- where all students participate in a school-wide, curriculum-linked equestrian program?
- that has a 10:1 student-to-teacher in class ratio (not just the "on staff" ratio that some other schools use to mislead to parents)?
- that specializes in both the arts and the sciences?
- that has team-taught, multi-age learning communities that function like an extended family?
- that offers three high school program options:
- Comprehensive: for students who want to experience everything,
- ESES Equine Science and Equestrian Studies, and
- Extended French?
- Where individualized teaching, and very French small classes of 4-10 students, ensures that all girls graduate functionally fluent in French - in time for the graduation trip to France?
- that provides an integrated, supportive, and challenging university preparatory curriculum for students with giftedness and students with anxiety, learning disabilities, ADHD, & depression.
- that has had universities recruiting it's graduates even before the school's first year of operation?
- that is one of the only upper elementary to secondary schools in Canada to use the research proven Montessori method that's produced leaders in both the arts as sciences including: the founders of Google, Wikipedia andAmazon; Julia Childs; Anne Frank; Sean "P. Diddly" Combs; George Clooney; and several Nobel Prize and Grammy Award Winners?
Well now there is. Welcome to Odyssey Heights School for Girls, opening in midtown Toronto in 2018. Apply now, or request more information by contacting the director and founding principal Ms. Elizabeth McCready at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416-556-4079.