1) Request an application package using the form on this page
2) Return the application along with supporting documentation via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Schedule an in-home information visit and interview
**Families who are currently living or travelling outside of Canada can request a Skype or FaceTime interview.
4) Successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter along with a Tuition and Fees agreement.
5) Families have 10 days from the date of the acceptance letter to email the signed tuition and fees agreement and pay the first tuition payment. Wire transfers, Interact e-transfers, direct deposit into the school’s RBC bank account, and credit cards are accepted for initial payment. (Personal cheques are accepted for second, and subsequent payments.)
6) Fill out the uniform measurements online form so Odyssey Heights School can order your daughter’s uniform and have it ready to pick up at the end of August. The ‘New Girl Uniform Package’ is included in the tuition and fees.