As part of valuing kindness at Odyssey Heights School for Girls at least one staff visits each applicant in her home during the application process, and each new student in late spring or summer before school starts. Parents of busy children and teens do so much running around that we want to help reduce that. It's also a lovely way to really get to know our applicants and students.
- Request an application package via our online form [click here]
- Return the application along with supporting documentation via email
- Schedule an in-home information visit and interview
**Families who are currently living or travelling outside of Canada can request a Skype or FaceTime interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter along with a Tuition and Fees agreement.
- Families have 10 days from the date of the acceptance letter to email the signed tuition and fees agreement and pay the first tuition payment. Wire transfers, Interact e-transfers, direct deposit into the school’s RBC bank account, and credit cards are accepted for initial payment. (Personal cheques are accepted for second, and subsequent payments.)
- Fill out the uniform measurements online form so Odyssey Heights School can order your daughter’s uniform and have it ready to pick up at the end of August. The ‘New Girl Uniform Package’ is included in the tuition and fees.